Saturday, September 8, 2007

OH YEAH!! The Raiders Rock the House!!!

We had our first game of the season today against the Bulldogs, and we won 12-6!!!! Hey, not a huge victory but our boys were as pleased as anything.Who are we? Raiders!!

Bubba, you're supposed to run straight through and follow the team. Why are you on your knees? Watch out Cheerleaders, they'll run ya'll over!
Ready, call heads or tails! And the Raiders will recieve the ball.
The future of Burton Raiders! I just realized I didn't get any good pics of Jimmy on the field playing. I was too busy running down the sidelines cheering!

4 comments:

Heather said...

How much fun is a fall game of football!!! Now all we need is the chill in the air!

Shelia said...

Thats right girl! They did a great job! Bubba did get bowled over a bit didn't he? lol Oh well. I lost you at the game, I was running down the field too! LOL

Brewton Girl said...

I've never been a football fan, but it all changes when they put your boy on that field!! Good job Bubba and Jimmy!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, I'm sure the boys are just bustin with pride. Great job to win, no matter the score!