Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Boys Will Be Boys!!!



This is so funny to me! I could hear Matthew and Jimmy outside squealing with delight so I got concerned. As I look out my back door, what do I see but the two of them sliding down the baby slide on Matthew's motorcycle! Look out for broken bones. I went and snuck my camera and watched them a few more times. That was all I could bear, sometimes mothers of little boys just need to look away! (just a note, jimmy never fell at the ground, his long legs caught him everytime)

3 comments:

Brewton Girl said...

What a hoot! You're right sometimes Moma's just have to look away. Mine have pulled some woopers!

AmyWhit said...

LOL. I wish I could say that I've never seen this particular sight before...but I'd be lying. It's been done here as well. What is it with boys?! Riley even flipped his battery-powered John Deere backwards SEVERAL times (once while trying to drive it up a slide nearly identical to the one in your photo!), with the HUGE/HEAVY battery falling out and conking him on the head. You'd think that once would be enough, but apparently not!

Anonymous said...

Just praying for Mom to survive! What one doesn't think of the other one will, and then the dare is on.